Woodworkers Edge Rule
Woodworkers Edge Rule
- 🔧WOODWORKERS EDGE RULE - T-Square is the series of precisely machined indexing holes and the spring-loaded, tight-tolerance indexing pin that meshes with them. The pin snaps into place giving you the confidence to know it is spot-on accurate.
- 🔧UNPARALLELED ACCURACY - Our latest precision ruler can provide unparalleled accuracy for your panel layout work. Just press the head to the desired angle, and then press the straight line. The head can be adjusted between 0° and 70°, and is firmly locked every 5° (plus 22-1 / 2° and 67-1 / 2°), so as to provide you with an accurate reference angle and length respectively
- 🔧PERFECT WOODWORKING LAYOUT TOOLS - Even when you’re not working with angles, this is a layout tool you’ll reach for on almost every project. Just drop your pencil in the notch and slide the head along the edge of your stock for a perfectly parallel line.
- 🔧THREE SIZES AVAILABLE - It is 10 inches, 15 inches, or 20 inches. Both edges of the blade are laser engraved with an inch scale in 1/32” increments. The graduations are held to a tolerance of ±.004" total accumulated error over the length of the blade. The thin blade is easy to read and minimizes parallax error.
- 🔧Best Gift - Woodworkers Edge Ruler is the best choice for those who like woodwork. You can also give it as a gift to your father or friend
1 x Woodworkers Edge Rule
We hope that your experience with Beumoon is as effortless as possible, however, we do acknowledge that questions may arise.
Where is my order?
You can find information about shipping & handling and track your order in TRACK YOUR ORDER Please note customers are not responsible for any customs and tax charges for their order, as we will bear all costs.
What is my tracking number?
Tracking will be available 1-3 days after your order. Please do reach out if you haven’t received yours after 7 by contacting support.
My item arrived damaged, what should I do?
We do ship every item with extra padding. Despite this, our customers report that around 1 in 1000 products arrives damaged due to mail service mistreatment.
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us at Info@Beumoon.com and we'll get back to within 24-48 hrs.