Square Slot Cutter
Ending the inefficient and cumbersome slot cutting tools!
- Quickly and Effortlessly: Cut in single and double gang boxes quickly and effortlessly. Four blades are cutting at the same time, fast and simple, and the cutting surface is very smooth and tidy.
- Precise Cutting: Precisely create a single gang size of 2-3/8” x 3-3/4” or double gang size of 3-3/4” x 4” in the drywall, perfect for plastic, metal, or low-voltage electrical box mounting.
Fine and clean cutting makes the socket installation easier!
- Strong and Durable: High-quality stainless steel construction and laser cutting technology for durability and long life.
- Wide Compatibility: Compatible with most industry standard oscillating multi-tools in the market, such as Dewalt, Dremel, Makita, Porter-Cable, Ridgid, Rockwell, Fein Multimaster, Ryobi, Milwaukee, Chicago, Genesis, Craftsman etc.
Suitable for plasterboard, drywall etc.
- Make single gang or double gang rectangular holes in drywall for wall boxes such as high and low voltage tech, electrician, telephone, alarm/ security, CCTV/ IP camera, antenna, automation, home-theater including CEDIA members, HAVC, drywall contractor/ installer, etc.
Used for 18V, 20V, or corded oscillating multi-tools (some need an adapter). It will not work on 12V systems.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Types: Rectangle, Square
- Weight: 125g (Rectangle), 205g (Square)
- 1 x Square Slot Cutter
We hope that your experience with Beumoon is as effortless as possible, however, we do acknowledge that questions may arise.
Where is my order?
You can find information about shipping & handling and track your order in TRACK YOUR ORDER Please note customers are not responsible for any customs and tax charges for their order, as we will bear all costs.
What is my tracking number?
Tracking will be available 1-3 days after your order. Please do reach out if you haven’t received yours after 7 by contacting support.
My item arrived damaged, what should I do?
We do ship every item with extra padding. Despite this, our customers report that around 1 in 1000 products arrives damaged due to mail service mistreatment.
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us at Info@Beumoon.com and we'll get back to within 24-48 hrs.