Kindling Cracker Firewood Splitter
Keep your fingers safely away from the blade while allowing you to split wood!
PREMIUM BUILD, TIMELESS PERFORMANCE
- Quality abounds in this rugged, one-piece cast iron frame, custom forged in an industry-leading Australian foundry
- The beefy, H-designed base features a broad stance with permanent-mount bolt holes built right in, offering the steady, rock-solid hold you need while splitting wood.
- A perfectly angled splitting head that never needs sharpening pairs with a durable frame design with no moving parts to break, offering virtually maintenance-free performance.
SAFE AND EASY TO USE
- There's never any need to swing a sharp, heavy ax — the cast iron splitting head remains stationary, permanently mounted inside a cast-iron frame.
- Just place a piece of firewood inside the safety ring and firmly strike it with a blunt instrument, such as a hammer, mallet, or even another piece of wood, easily driving the wood down onto the stationary wedge head.
- Safely splits a full stack of firewood, quickly creating kindling for your fireplace, fire pit, pizza oven, sauna, barbecue, smoker, and more
If you need to create kindling for your campfire, wood stove, fireplace, or pizza oven and you don’t want to risk injury by using an ax, the Kindling Cracker is just what you need. Built-in Australia with an award-winning, patented design, it's the safer, faster, and easier way to make the kindling for your fire.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- A safe and easy way to make kindling with no moving blade or sharpened object passing by your hands
- To split a piece of wood, place it inside of the frame and strike it with a maul
- Splits firewood with less force than a standard ax
- Top ring; 12in. height
- Made of high-quality cast iron in Australia
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Bolt holes for permanent mounting
- Great for indoor or outdoor use
We hope that your experience with Beumoon is as effortless as possible, however, we do acknowledge that questions may arise.
Where is my order?
You can find information about shipping & handling and track your order in TRACK YOUR ORDER Please note customers are not responsible for any customs and tax charges for their order, as we will bear all costs.
What is my tracking number?
Tracking will be available 1-3 days after your order. Please do reach out if you haven’t received yours after 7 by contacting support.
My item arrived damaged, what should I do?
We do ship every item with extra padding. Despite this, our customers report that around 1 in 1000 products arrives damaged due to mail service mistreatment.
If we still haven't managed to answer your question please feel free to contact us at Info@Beumoon.com and we'll get back to within 24-48 hrs.